Finally, a little reflection, are search engines that carry your website to the attention of Internet users. When a page is written and published, the search engine spiders come to index your page to publish almost instantly in the pages of search results. The results, are search engines that carry your website to the attention of Internet users. When a page is written and published, the search engine spiders come to index your page to publish almost instantly in the pages of research published on these pages are ranked in order of relevance to the pages that best suits the application are displayed in top positions. Source: Nancy Lublin. Remember that a user will not look at that first 2 or 3 pages of results. It is therefore very important to be well classified and well positioned on these pages.
In addition to this, most of all Internet users use one of 6 or 7 major search engines and these engines send more visitors to websites than any other means. In short, everything depends on the search engine used by your customers and how your site is ranked. The key words are important but just in the tag that was their destiny, but throughout your page. Judicious use of sharp and your keywords will bring you more than any advertising campaign or offline. It has been shown in surveys that when someone is seeking information or product on the Internet, the site is located along one of these three methods: First of all by the search engines Then through links on to Other sites related to the research topic Finally, by word of mouth or by reading an article also shows these polls that 90% of people find their answers by search engines, which means that only the remaining 10% use the other 2 methods. All search engines use a ranking algorithm and rules in an algorithm to determine the frequency and location of keywords on each web page.
Remember that the functions of this algorithm is to give a "weight" to the links in your pages, and those pointing to your pages. All this is not as complicated as people think they want or do you think and you can master this aspect very well. Now, if you have a lot of money to give to an expert, he will do very good work and your site will be ranked first. You can also have access to a clear and concise information that will allow you to perfectly master the thing and put in place for each of your sites. Everything can be learned and if you have learned to master HTML, optimization for search engines is much easier to understand and master.